Batman: Arkham Dark night PC patch supplying major fixes available these days
Batman: Arkham Dark night PC proprietors have experienced to undergo over two several weeks of the damaged game, but late yesterday, Warner Bros. has launched an interim patch that gives some major fixes and enhancements towards the title.
Here are the changes WB has revealed happen to be designed to Arkham Dark night:
- Reduced frame rate hitches
- Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
- More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)
In addition to those changes, WB is currently working on the following for future updates:
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs
Basically we anxiously waited for Warner Bros. to produce patches to enhance Arkham Dark night, we learned the sport was outsourced and ported by only 12 people and will need “significant” act as Rocksteady and NVIDIA labored together to enhance it. Consequently, WB has suspended sales from the game on PC, which by this writing, continues to be not available for sale.