Square Enix has lately release Deus Ex Mankind Divided update 1.05. The update has become readily available for Xbox One and Ps 4. However, the update contained more bug fixes than actual additional features, so don’t expect big changes.
Meanwhile, the patch notes were announced around the game’s official forums. The update bears the support for HDR and also the approaching PS4 Pro. Console fans were very wanting to experience HDR inside the game.
DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED UPDATE 1.05 BUG FIXES/Additional Features
- Saving inside the base building as the AIs have been in search mode and updating to the first day update, will make the AIs to look indefinitely inside the save.
- Sometimes, the hallway towards Talos Rucker’s own room wouldn’t stream despite coming towards the top of the elevator.
- Quitting the tutorial throughout a storm/flashbang effect will make the screen effect to become permanent on the watch’s screen.
- Koller’s fate after effectively finishing All in the household, when the player made a decision to spare Gallaois
- Game crash throughout the tutorial on shooting.
- After getting a discussion with Vega, the sport would freeze once the player left poor people District, after encountering Miller first.
- Overworld Map (Breach)
- New Santeau Corporation (Breach)
- New Interface for avatar personalization (Breach)
- Avatar Personalization, even though this may alter the current appearance of Ripper hanging around (Breach)
- 1 New Premium weapon (Breach)
- 2 New Premium Ripper Skins (Breach)
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided support for Ps 4 Pro
- HDR support for current generation consoles.
DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED UPDATE PATCH FOR PC
Clearly, Square Enix has additionally released a brand new patch for that PC that weighs 1.2GB. Actually, the developer mentioned the update for PC is centered on Breach content featuring. Additionally to content featuring, Deus Ex Mankind Divided update for PC may also fix some issues.
Around the positive side, these problems were critically elevated through the PC community. Also, the patch contained an update for DX12. Consequently, the sport would now run better, when compared with launch day. Furthermore, the entire list patch notes for Deus Ex Mankind Divided PC are available here.